THE DISCUSSION BOARD OF VITINH.DE
  Free Perl Guestbook - F.A.Q
  It is time to start merging realms.

edit profile | register | preferences | faq | members list |

Email this page to your friend! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   It is time to start merging realms.
JoeClark

posted 07-10-2017 10:51     Click Here to See the Profile for JoeClark   Click Here to Email JoeClark     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
to Medium population and as you can see on the front page, in the last 3 quarters (I am not sure about Q4 yet) we have lost 1.7mil players. Several realms are nearly dead. My realm has about 30-35 people in Org at peak times. Most of which are AFK or are waiting for queues. I cannot do Rated BGs due to the fact that no one is interested (no one in the guild even has a PVP healer anyway). 3s is a mess due to the fact that I've tried with several people, and so far triple DPS (hunter (me)-warrior (PVP buddy)-DK (guildie)) has worked out the best. And we only got to 900 before I was getting tunneled and we were losing every game. We need more people on a realm. We do not need new realms. Sure, you can look at some servers like Warsong or Darkspear and think, "Wow! We need new realms so that people will spread out!" But no. People will not transfer to a realm that is nearly empty. Blizzard needs to merge the low population realms. It would definitely make things much, much more interesting.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1069155-It-is-time-to-start-merging-realms

Email Marketing Campaign Examples

IP: Logged